The Accidental Prime Minister film is the most awaited movie of 2019. The shooting of the movie is complete probably.
It is a movie about Indian Politics, focuses on revealing some truths and scams of politics.
The movie is likely going to be very interested. It is gaining the attention of the youth very fast.
Social media is flooded with the title The Accidental Prime Minister.
The Accidental Prime Minister is an upcoming Hindi Feature Film of 2019.
Writer & Director
Writer: Mayank Tewari is the writer of the movie. Newton(2017) is his famous movie.
Director: The film is directed by Vijay Ratnakar Gutte.
Producer & Partners
The film is produced by Bohra Bros under Rudra Production(UK) in association with PEN India Limited and Jayanti Lal Gada.
Anupam Kher’s official Twitter handle released the first look of the film on 6 June 2017.
However after a long wait, finally the trailer of the movie launches on 27 December 2018.
The latest Poster of the movie confirmed the Date Of Release 11 January 2018.
Here are movie roles:
- Anupam Kher acting as Manmohan Singh-The Former Prime Minister Of India.
- Akshaye Khanna acting as Sanjaya Baru-Known Political Commentator.
- Arjun Mathur acting as Rahul Gandhi-son of Sonia Gandhi.
- Aahana Kumra as Priyanka Gandhi,-daughter of Sonia Gandhi.
- Suzanne Bernert as Sonia Gandhi-The former president of Indian National Congress.
- Vimal Verma acting as Lalu Prasad Yadav.
- Abdul Qadir Amin acting as Ajay Singh.
- Avter Saini acting as Lal Krishna Advani.
- Anil Rastogi acting as Shivraj Patil.
- Satbhai Ajit acting as P. V. Narasimha Rao– former prime minister of India .
- Chitragupta Sinha acting as P. V. Ranga Rao, Elder son of P.V.Narasimha Rao.
- Film Production
The first part of the shooting began on 31 March 2018 In London.
On 21st April 2018, The shooting In London Concluded.
Rest movie shoots in India.
The Shooting of the film concluded on 4 July 2018.
A lot of online sites allow you to live stream and download every Bollywood movie.
This is the complete info of The Accidental Prime Minister.